Spark is an ultra thin 5 output power supply designed to fit and move between all Pedaltrain models in seconds.
- Mount to, and move between, any Pedaltrain in 60 seconds
- Mount over velcro or dual lock - no additional tools, drilling, or adhesives required
- Designed to fit all Pedaltrain models from Nano to Terra
- Power up to 13 pedals out of the box with generous assortment of DC power cables
- Power high draw digital pedals like M9, H9, and Strymon
- More powerful than many big bricks with 5 isolated outputs totaling 1300 mA of power - enough spark to power a big rig
- Pro quality with custom transformer, worldwide switching, output voltage regulation, short circuit protection, pro shielding, and low inductance noise
Assortment of 22ga DC Pedal Power Cables
- (2) 2.1mm 5 Position Daisy Chain (10" between each tap)
- (3) 2.1mm Right Angle to Right Angle 18"
- (1) 3.5mm Right Angle to Right Angle 18"
- (2) 2.1mm Right Angle to Right Angle 30"
- (2) 2.5mm Right Angle to Right Angle 18" *
- (2) Patent Applied for Quick Mount Compression Brackets and Screws
- (1) IEC AC Power Cable
- (1) Small Hex Wrench
- User Manual
*NOTE: The 2 BLUE 2.5mm ended cables are reverse polarity (polarity crossover) to accommodate Eventide and other products.
- 5.75 in x 3.375 in x 1.1875 in (14.6 cm x 8.57 cm x 3 cm)
5 isolated outputs:
- (2) 500mA outputs
- (3) 100mA outputs
- 1300 mA total output
- Short circuit protection on all outputs
- Output voltage regulation and filtering
- Switchable for worldwide use (worldwide AC cables not included)
- Internal fuse for surge protection
- Professional magnetic shielding