Pedaltrain Classic 1 with Soft Case
NEW FOR 2021 - PEDALTRAIN CLASSIC 1 IS NOW SHIPPING WITH OUR NEW DELUXE MX SOFT CASE ($89.99 VALUE).
About Classic 1
The Classic 1 should be familiar to you. Based on the original PT-1, the model that started it all, the Classic 1 features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing. However, the Classic 1 has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient. The elevation has been raised by approximately 1 inch to clear a wider variety of power supplies and switching systems. Classic 1 is available for purchase with either Pedaltrain’s fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points) or Pedaltrain’s professional-grade tour case.
- Classic 1 Pedal Board
- Soft Case with Shoulder Strap
- 88" of Professional Grade Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties
Classic 1 Pedal Board
- Dimensions: 22 in x 12.5 in x 3.5 in (55.8 cm x 31.7 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
- Familiar Pedaltrain soft case styling
- Exterior accessory storage pocket (sizes vary by model)
- Platinum SBS zippers on main compartment and accessory storage pocket
- Premium shoulder strap with padded shoulder pad and enhanced swivel clasp
- Easy-wipe interior
- Water-resistant exterior shell
- Deeper case, 6" (15 cm) sidewall height, for extra-tall pedals on all elevated Pedaltrain models
- Main Compartment Interior Dimensions: 22" x 13" x 6" (56 x 33 x 15 cm)
- Accessory Pouch Outer Dimensions: 21" x 10" x 1.5" (99 x 53 x 4 cm)
Pedaltrain pedal boards are rock solid, virtually indestructible, and built to last a lifetime. Our pedal boards are ultra light with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Each Pedaltrain is hand cut, hand welded, and hand finished. No shortcuts taken, ever. No moving parts, screws or anything that can fail. We back up our pedal board claims with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.