Pedaltrain Classic PRO with Wheeled Tour Case
Pedaltrain pedal boards are rock solid, virtually indestructible, and built to last a lifetime. Our pedal boards are ultra light with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Each Pedaltrain is hand cut, hand welded, and hand finished. No shortcuts taken, ever. No moving parts, screws or anything that can fail. We back up our pedal board claims with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About Classic PRO
Classic PRO features Pedaltrain’s original five-rail “pro” design with traditional rail spacing. The Classic PRO continues Pedaltrain’s trend toward an open front design making power supply and switching system mounting flexible and convenient. Classic PRO is available for purchase with Pedaltrain’s professional-grade tour case with wheels, engineered to be up to 35% lighter than previous models or Pedaltrain’s fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points).
This model is also available with a deluxe soft case.
- Classic PRO Pedal Board
- Professional-Grade Tour Case
- 160" of Professional Grade Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties
Classic PRO Pedal Board
- Dimensions: 32 in x 16 in x 3.5 in (81.2 cm x 40.6 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.48 kg)
- Exterior Dimensions: 37 in x 19.5 in x 9.5 in (93.9 cm x 49.5 cm x 24.1 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 16.5 in x 33 in x 6.5 in (41.9 cm x 83.8 cm x 16.8 cm)
- Weight: 26.1 lbs (11.86 kg)