Pedaltrain Classic 3 with Soft Case (PT3 Reissue)
PEDALTRAIN CLASSIC 3 IS NOW SHIPPING WITH OUR NEW DELUXE MX SOFT CASE
The cult favorite PT-3 is reborn and improved.
Pedaltrain Classic 3 offers a 24” x 16” (61cm x 41cm) pedal board with five rails, traditional spacing, and an elevated mounting surface. You’ll be surprised at the new and interesting pedal configurations you can achieve with this model.
Classic 3 is compatible with our VDL-MK and True Fit Universal Brackets. There is plenty of room underneath for organizing cables, mounting power supplies, direct boxes, and other accessories.
We’ve made a jump forward on the soft case design, mirroring the new MAX Series soft case.
This model is also available with a robust, wheeled tour case.
Noteworthy changes include:
- All-new platinum SBS zippers with enhanced pull tabs. The zips are smooth, buttery and satisfying. Zipper nerds will love them!
- The case depth is boosted to 6” or 15 cm (including lid height) so you have more headroom than ever to load up the back rows.
- The shoulder strap and connections are the best we’ve ever offered. The strap features robust, washer-less, clasps. These clasps were repetitive machine stress-tested to 44 lbs (20kg) each. Together, the clasps offer 300% more load-bearing support than the old PT-3.
- We matched these clasps with a new padded and extra comfy shoulder pad, borrowed from our premium soft case line.
- The strap connects to the case via new sure-grip triangular metallic hooks. The hooks are double-reinforced at the case with durable codura nylon.
- Water resistant shell and easy-wipe inner liner.
- Classic 3 Pedal Board
- Soft Case with Premium Shoulder Strap
- 132" of matched Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties
Pedaltrain pedal boards are rock solid, virtually indestructible, and built to last a lifetime. Our pedal boards are ultra light with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Each Pedaltrain is hand cut, hand welded, and hand finished. No shortcuts taken, ever. No moving parts, screws or anything that can fail. We back up our pedal board claims with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.